Cancellation & Refunds
Booking cancelled due to Natural calamities, Political Turmoil, VISA rejection or other means which are beyond our control will be non-refundable Baggage Allowance as per airline policy for booking class
Cancellation PolicyIn case of cancellation of holiday, the cancellation request must be informed to us via email. As per the booking conditions of holiday packages, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges applicable per person
- 30 days or more prior to the departure 25% of the package price+ Airfare as per the airlines Rules.
- 20 to 30 days prior to the departure 50% of the package price+ Airfare as per the airlines Rules.
- 15 to 20 days prior to the departure 75% of the package price+ Airfare as per the airlines Rules.
- 14 to 07 days prior to the departure 100% of the package price+ Airfare as per the airlines Rules.
- In case of no show 100% of the package price+ Airfare as per the airlines Rules.
** The cancellation charges are based on the above mentioned grid or the deposit amount whichever is higher and Service Fee will be applicable which 75USD per person as of now is. Service Fee of 80 USD per person will be applicable for any amendment/changes
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the government prior to booking travel, particularly when traveling to international destinations. BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS